Monday, December 30, 2013

Happy New Year Goodbye 2013 - Hello 2014

This past weekend I began my Goodbyes to 2013. leaving the past behind as I step into the future 2014.
My Pastor at the River of Life  Bryan Pace said there were 2 things  we should leave behind.
#1 Unforgiveness as it will hinder what God has planned for us.
#2 Resentment  as it also will hinder God's plan for us.
Let it Go!
and along with #2  Forgive Ourselves and be grateful. Let go of Disappointments.

In August of 2013 I picked up a Daily Mediation Book
The Language of  Letting Go by Melody Beattie.

I have been in the process of Letting go of many things and # 1 emotions that were controlling my life for the last 6 months.

Can't wait to start from  Day1 in 2014 . the September - December mediation  have helped me to make some healthy changes in my life. I am ready for the future, I am sure I will have to daily check for  baggage
that appears in that hidden area of my heart.

What does this have to do with my business.
I believe that with the changes I have made I have also gained a new perspective and hope my clients find
me more authentic  and with new attitudes of responsibility. I want to provide the best in customer service
and deliver what I promise. Thanks to all who have made 2013 a great year & have listened to me when
I needed a listening ear.
 May 2014 be your best year ever. Remembering  that the challenges make us stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment