Thursday, January 06, 2011

It's 2011 we are headed for the second weekend of the year. I attended my first Network meeting of 2011 and the speaker for Club e Network was awesome. His topic what economic season are we in.
His name is Carl Gould and you can find him at www.carlgould.com his company CMT Mentors. Carl is a very dynamic speaker who inspired me to rethink my business model. Not that this had not been on my mind for the last few months.

Tonight opening my emails I discovered that Cindy Samuelson has started a blog.
She is an amazing woman entrepreneur, who as a coach will not let you live in a world of excuses.
If you are in the network marketing game, I would suggest making Cindy's blog a read every time she publishes & if you need a teacher, coach, or speaker I highly recommend her.

If you want to brand yourself, your company, organization, new product or update a old product
Diamondback Promotions can provide creative solutions & packaging that will bring the ROI. You can Create an Experience that makes Memories about your brand.
Check out my website and enter the $1000 Free Drawing for Promotional Products with your Logo. http://www.diamondbackpromotions.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment