Monday, September 29, 2008

Bail Out Bill Defeated Are There Alternatives Solutions

What is Mark To Marketing accounting that is used in Wall Street & could suspending this
rule for a few weeks bring relief to America's Banking, Mortgage & Wall Street problems.
I admit I have heard this term thrown out for the last few days on the various cable network shows.
I decided to Google the term & here's one link that is a definition.

http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/mark-to-market.html

I admit that accounting isn't my favorite part of running a business, however it is necessary
part. I do Believe there are a lot of very knowledgeable & Smart people who have creative solutions to our current financial problems. It is time we the people become a part of the solution & not whine about the state of our economy.

No comments:

Post a Comment